Gogs - Go Git Service
Gogs(Go Git Service) is a painless self-hosted Git Service written in Go.
Current version: 0.5.7 Beta
- Due to testing purpose, data of try.gogs.io has been reset in June 21, 2014 and will reset multiple times after. Please do NOT put your important data on the site.
- Demo site try.gogs.io is running under
Other language version
The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest and most painless way to set up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done in independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- Please see Documentation for project design, known issues, and change log.
- See Trello Board to follow the develop team.
- Try it before anything? Do it online or go down to Installation -> Install from binary section!
- Having troubles? Get help from Troubleshooting.
- Activity timeline
- SSH/HTTP(S) protocol support
- SMTP/LDAP/reverse proxy authentication support
- Reverse proxy suburl support
- Register/delete/rename account
- Create/manage/delete organization with team management
- Create/fork/migrate/mirror/delete/watch/rename/transfer public/private repository
- Repository viewer/release/issue tracker
- Repository and Organization level webhooks
- Repository Git hooks
- Add/remove repository collaborators
- Gravatar and cache support
- Mail service(register, issue)
- Administration panel
- Slack webhook integration
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3
- Social account login(GitHub, Google, QQ, Weibo)
- Multi-language support(English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Germany, French, Dutch, and more)
- A cheap Raspberry Pi is powerful enough to match the minimal requirement.
- 4 CPU Cores and 1GB RAM would be the baseline for teamwork.
Make sure you install Prerequirements first.
There are 5 ways to install Gogs:
- Router and middleware mechanism of Macaron.
- Mail Service, modules design is inspired by WeTalk.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Usage and modification from beego modules.
- Thanks lavachen and Rocker for designing Logo.
- Thanks gobuild.io for providing binary compile and download service.
- Thanks to Crowdin for providing open source translation plan.
The core team of this project. See contributors page for full list of contributors.
This project is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.