Gogs - Go Git Service
Current version: 0.6.26 Beta
- Due to testing purpose, data of try.gogs.io has been reset in Jan 28, 2015 and will reset multiple times after. Please do NOT put your important data on the site.
- The demo site try.gogs.io is running under
- :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:You MUST read CONTRIBUTING.md before you start filing an issue or making a Pull Request, and MUST discuss with us on Gitter for UI changes and feature Pull Requests, otherwise it's high possibilities that we are not going to merge it.:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:
- If you think there are vulnerabilities in the project, please talk privately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Other language version
The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and ARM.
- Please see the Documentation for common usages and change log.
- See the Trello Board to follow the develop team.
- Want to try it before doing anything else? Do it online or go down to the Installation -> Install from binary section!
- Having trouble? Get help with Troubleshooting.
- Want to help with localization? Check out the guide!
- Activity timeline
- SSH and HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- SMTP/LDAP/Reverse proxy authentication
- Reverse proxy with sub-path
- Account/Organization/Repository management
- Repository/Organization webhooks (including Slack)
- Repository Git hooks/deploy keys
- Repository issues and pull requests
- Add/Remove repository collaborators
- Gravatar and custom source
- Mail service
- Administration panel
- CI integration: Drone
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3 and TiDB (experimental)
- Multi-language support (14 languages)
- A cheap Raspberry Pi is powerful enough for basic functionality.
- At least 2 CPU cores and 1GB RAM would be the baseline for teamwork.
- Please see Semantic UI for specific versions of supported browsers.
- The official support minimal size is 1024*768, UI may still looks right in smaller size but no promises and fixes.
Make sure you install the prerequisites first.
There are 5 ways to install Gogs:
Deploy to Cloud
- Router and middleware mechanism of Macaron.
- Modules design is inspired by WeTalk.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Thanks lavachen and Rocker for designing Logo.
- Thanks Crowdin for providing open source translation plan.
- Thanks DigitalOcean for hosting home and demo sites.
This project is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.