Gogs - Go Git Service
Current version: 0.8.46
- Due to testing purpose, data of try.gogs.io was reset in Jan 28, 2015 and will reset multiple times after. Please do NOT put your important data on the site.
- The demo site try.gogs.io is running under
- If you think there are vulnerabilities in the project, please talk privately to email@example.com. Thanks!
- If you're interested in using APIs, we have experimental support with documentation.
- If your team/company is using Gogs and would like to put your logo on our website, contact us by any means.
The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and ARM.
- Activity timeline
- SSH and HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- SMTP/LDAP/Reverse proxy authentication
- Reverse proxy with sub-path
- Account/Organization/Repository management
- Repository/Organization webhooks (including Slack)
- Repository Git hooks/deploy keys
- Repository issues, pull requests and wiki
- Add/Remove repository collaborators
- Gravatar and custom source
- Mail service
- Administration panel
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3 and TiDB (experimental)
- Multi-language support (14 languages)
- A cheap Raspberry Pi is powerful enough for basic functionality.
- 2 CPU cores and 1GB RAM would be the baseline for teamwork.
- Please see Semantic UI for specific versions of supported browsers.
- The official support minimal size is 1024*768, UI may still looks right in smaller size but no promises and fixes.
Make sure you install the prerequisites first.
There are 5 ways to install Gogs:
Deploy to Cloud
Software and Service Support
- Router and middleware mechanism of Macaron.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Thanks lavachen and Rocker for designing Logo.
- Thanks Crowdin for providing open source translation plan.
- Thanks DigitalOcean for hosting home and demo sites.
- Thanks KeyCDN for providing CDN service.
This project is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.