- " Vim configuration file, in effect when invoked as "vi". The aim of this
- " configuration file is to provide a Vim environment as compatible with the
- " original vi as possible. Note that ~/.vimrc configuration files as other
- " configuration files in the runtimepath are still sourced.
- " When Vim is invoked differently ("vim", "view", "evim", ...) this file is
- " _not_ sourced; /etc/vim/vimrc and/or /etc/vim/gvimrc are.
- " Debian system-wide default configuration Vim
- set runtimepath=~/.vim,/var/lib/vim/addons,/usr/share/vim/vimfiles,/usr/share/vim/vim73,/usr/share/vim/vimfiles/after,/var/lib/vim/addons/after,~/.vim/after
- set compatible
- " vim: set ft=vim: